“Conversations”, the Training and Professional Development division of All Graduates Interpreting and Translating Services, is looking to build their team of trainers nationally. The training is delivered predominantly to translation and interpreting practitioners as well as service providers.
“Conversations” provides professional education and flexible training packages tailor made to meet the needs of T&I practitioners and organisations that provide services to CALD communities. Our training packages and PD events are developed by people who are experienced in the education of translators and interpreters and therefore bring a unique perspective. As a result, “Conversations” training is in demand and as such we are looking to build a pool of passionate Trainers that will help us contribute to the advancement of the Translation and Interpreting Industry.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, read the below information on how to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!
HOW TO APPLY:
Please respond to these selection criteria, telling us why you would fit this role (maximum 2 pages):
- Strong understanding of the Translating and Interpreting industry in Australia
- Experience in delivering training, and/or public speaking experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Interpreting and/or translating experience
- Tertiary level education in T&I
- Experience in training or working within a specialised interpreter setting including but not limited to medical settings, legal settings.
Please send your resume, and response to the above selection criteria to our Training and PD Coordinator Fatih Karakas by email: email@example.com
If you have any questions or would like more information, contact Fatih on 9605 3037 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.