Language services via telephone offer several benefits to your organisation:
- All calls managed by human operators (we do not use automated telephony menus)
- Our telephone staff understand your requirements
- We can offer personalised responses
- Our systems can handle both client-originating and user-originating calls
- We can service your needs 24/7 including public holidays
- Integrate with your existing processes
- Rapid and easy onboarding and commencement process
- Usage reports
- And much more
Enhance your existing telephone services, enable onsite multilingual communication via teleconference
and resolve language barriers in ongoing stakeholder interactions.
Telephone Services include:
- Urgent / Emergency interpreting
- On-demand service integration
- Pre-booked telephone interpreting
- Reserve the services of a selected telephone interpreter
- Teleconference interpreter plug-in
- Pre-Recorded Multilingual Messages (link to LiME)
For enquiries about our Telephone Interpreting Services, Contact us .
We service both the public and private sectors including:
- Health & Welfare
- Community Services
- Many more…
All of our onsite interpreters are NAATI certified or accredited or suitably qualified, highly-efficient and experienced
(Refer to Company Profile) professionals who can meet (and exceed) your needs.
Our staff includes specialised interpreters for areas such as commerce and trade, law and policing,
engineering and design, allied health, and many other professional areas.
Onsite services include:
- Individual Assignments: one-on-one appointments
- Group Assignments: One interpreter for a group session
- Cross-talk Assignments: Multiple interpreters for a one-on-one or group session
- Sessional Assignments: Onsite interpreting provided to a pre-arranged ongoing schedule
We can work with you to design client-specific needs, database integrations, and work closely with all parties
to address any concerns, ensuring that your language service needs are fully met.
- Parent-Teacher Interviews
- Medical appointments between Health Professional and Patient
- Welfare related interviews (e.g. Centrelink and Medicare)
- Legal Interpreting (e.g. Lawyer/Client Interviews, Courts, Tribunals, Policing and Correctional Services)
- Community Services
- Business Meetings
- Product import/export negotiations
- Business transactions
- Individual / Group interviews
For enquiries about our Onsite Interpreting Services, Contact us .
Connect rural and regional areas with interpreters, or communicate directly and personally with your overseas offices.
Our video interpreting solution offers several distinct advantages, including:
- High quality audio and video
- Safe and secure connections (point-to-point encryption)
- App and web-based solution
- Mobile phone and tablet compatible
- Pre-booked and On demand
- Technical support during setup and for all troubleshooting
- Online bookings
Our professional video interpreters are experienced and NAATI certified or accredited or suitable qualified,
to effectively provide remote assistance for your interpreting needs.
Video Interpreting is the ideal solution for connecting people separated by geography, while achieving the same degree of nuanced
and non-verbal personal interaction offered by face-to-face communications:
- Connecting Schools (Government/Private/Independent/Catholic) to international students and their families
- Delivering social service solutions to remote and rural communities
- Enabling import/export dispute resolutions
- Allowing expert testimony across borders
- Connecting medical professionals for treatment design solutions